Flora Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc.
started with the passion for landscape design, construction and the outdoors.
This is a local business that was started by a young man who spends every minute he has in the great outdoors, learning and admiring what nature has to offer.
We want to provide you with beautiful landscape, quality products and excellent timely service that you will be pleased with and will enjoy for years to come. From the first day you call, you will be guided through all the steps needed to complete your project in a stress-free manner.
We want you to be satisfied with everything we do.
We provide residential and commercial services. We are fully insured.
What We Do
Exterior Home Maintenance
Landscape Maintenance Services
• Weekly Lawn MaintenanceMowing, Trimming, Edging and Blowing Debris (from sidewalks, patios, and driveways) ***Service is based off of 32 weeks, split into eight equal monthly installments, April–November***
• Ongoing WeedingRemoval of all weeds in planting beds, gardens, tree rings
• Spring Clean UpRemoval of all yard debris
• Fall Clean UpRemoval of all leaves and yard debris, Perennials cut back (dead-headed and annuals removed to prepare for next season)
• Core AerationRemoving core from turf (air, water and nutrients to access the soil and reduce water runoff)
• DethatchingRemove thatch build-up (dead grass)
• Shrub/Tree TrimmingGroom all shrubs and trees under 15 feet (3 times a year)
• MulchingInstallation of premium hardwood double shredded mulch
• Bed EdgingSpade edging all planting beds and trees (clean transition between turf and planting beds)
• Flora Fertilization Weed and Grub Control Program
Early Spring: Slow release straight fertilizer,
Spring: Granular fertilizer with pre-emergent for crabgrass plus broadleaf weed control
Summer I: Granular slow release weed and feed
Summer II: Grub control plus fertilizer
Early Fall: Granular fertilization with broadleaf weed control
Late Fall: Granular slow release straight fertilizer